SAINT-HUBERT, Quebec, Thursday, September 1, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Urbanimmersive Inc. (“Urbanimmersive,” the “Company” or “UI”) (TSV-V UI) (OTCQB: UBMRF) is proud to announce the launch of a franchise program for its 3D photography solutions.
This franchise program fits with the Company's accelerated growth plan announced in June 2021 aimed at expanding the Company's activities more quickly and increasing the adoption of its technological solutions for all photographers. This program therefore complements the strategy of acquiring well-established real estate photography agencies in selected territories in North America with the goal of integrating Company’s SaaS products to 2D/3D photography services offered, and which has already resulted in the acquisition of not less than 8 real estate photography agencies over the last 15 months (corporate franchises) and which should continue in the future, in addition to the sale of franchises, given the successful integration of those businesses acquired so far.
The franchise program is particularly aimed at full-time photographers working alone or with a small team and who wish to:
1. differentiate themselves by offering to their clients innovative value-added 3D technological solutions while having access to a state-of-the-art photography management platform ('ERP'), including online ordering and instant appointment booking, as well as additional internal services offered ‘à la carte’ for the creation of floor plans and photo editing
2. obtaining support for administration, customer service, marketing and sales, so that photographers can devote all their time to what they do best and where their interests are, which is photography. Urbanimmersive offers many tools that franchisees will benefit from including the photography including:
1. the ERP platform
2. a route optimization system
3. a fully-automated payroll system
4. single property websites
5. 3D tours
6. 2D and 3D floor plans
7. 3D photography equipment offered at low cost
Urbanimmersive media release continues in the We Get Around Network Forum (www.WGANForum.com).