magine architects, engineers and construction contractors meeting, presenting and collaborating inside of a BIM model: a space that does not (yet) exist.
Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 18 August 2022 for:
=> WGAN-TV | AEC Team Meetings Inside Your BIM Models, powered by SuperViz
My guests will be:
1. SuperViz Co-Founder and CEO Russ Rive and
2. SuperViz Head of Sales Marcelo Franco
Russ and Macelo will demo how an AEC team can meet inside of a:
1. BIM model
2. CAD file (such as Revit, SketchUp and SketchFab)
1. Save Time and Increase Engagement - SuperViz supports BIM remote collaboration with integrated immersive video conferencing in browsers with no downloads and just a couple clicks
2. Share pre-build designs - Share your SuperViz link with collaborators and ‘teleport’ them to meet inside your project.
3. Access 3D tools during meetings - Includes Wireframes, Floor Plan, Reset View and Measurement Ruler.
4. Make meetings efficient - Shared view options and avatars ensure everyone’s on the same page during virtual discussions.
5. Empower your team’s decision-making process
6. Anticipate decisions and avoid rework
7. Meet, record and share
Note: Russ and Marcelo were my guests on WGAN-TV Live at 5 that aired on Thursday, 30 June 2022 for the show (below):
=> WGAN-TV | Meet, Present and Collaborate Inside Your Matterport Tours powered by SuperViz
Want to get started with SuperViz today?
1. Start a 14-Day Free Trial
2. Schedule a SuperViz Demo
3. SuperViz Pricing (scroll down)
Questions that I should ask Russ and Marcelo?
1. SuperViz website
2. SuperViz on LinkedIn
3. SuperViz Co-Founder and CEO Russ Rive on LinkedIn
4. SuperViz YouTube Channel
5. SuperViz Direction of Marketing Áine Kmen (@AineSuperViz)
6. SuperViz Head of Sales & Customer Success Marcelo Franco